Header Ads

TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Bluetooth 5.0 Sports Earphones Magnetic Earbuds



TaoTronics have come up with a solution. Their all-new TT-BH072s are a souped-up version of their popular TT-BH070 wireless earphones; they also claim to offer a fantastic sweat and waterproof fit with a reasonable price tag. This time, the BH072’s have different equalizer modes including bass and treble to help you keep motivated for that 10k or gym session.

As someone looking to take up running, this is an exciting prospect. There’s always an excuse not to go; now, having the wrong earphones couldn’t be one of them. I decided to try out a pair for a week and write this earphone review to let you guys know how it went.

Technical:

  • aptX HD codec audio
  • cVc 8.0 noise cancellation technology
  • EQ settings (Normal, Bass, Treble)
  • 16hr playtime
  • IPX6 splash-proof
  • Bluetooth 5.0
  • Magnetic clip
  • Lightweight
 The journey of work needs a pair of wireless earphones that can help me conquer the commute with no issues and help me relax and focus on the day ahead

So, this earphone review begins with a great way to test two key features: how comfortable the earphones are, and how good their Bluetooth connection is.

These headphones pair really quickly – as quick as the BH046. They remember previously paired devices, and also I always had my phone relatively close to me (within 1m). So far, so good.

Also we know that every one suffer from problem and it's how well the earphones fit:

They have been designed and you can really feel the difference whilst exercising.

I’m used to pushing my headphones back into my ear but with these I just didn’t have to they stayed secure and I stayed comfortable.

It’s easy to forget they’re there and just immerse yourself in music and exercise.

Other Features:

There also an important properities that really excites me about doing an earphone review doing an earphone review This is important, when you’re exercising or working 

So I think this feature is very important to every one who want to enjoy with music properly or what’s the point in owning a pair of head/earphones if you can’t enjoy your music properly?


There are some features which will amazing you It's awesome to me while reviewing that have aptX HD codec audio, which provides Hi-Fi sound for pretty much any song you care to listen to.


There’s also a small control pad near the right earphone,where you change the volume, track and the EQ mode and this provide ability to have complete control over my audio at the press of two buttons.


:Audio Quality

It's a vital part of any earphone reviewnd we will be honest: as with most earphones, hundreds of dollars of savings equates to audio that isn’t perfect. But I found that these earphones make the most of what they have – the combination of noise cancelling tech and EQ modes really enhances the audio, and you get a soundstage that provides an immersive experience.

:Design and Wearability

 I found these really comfortable. It was easy to forget they were there, and they looked great as well; I’m not normally one for hanging my headphones around my neck like a necklace but I think I’m converted!

:Special Features

When combined with the aptX HD codec audio and cVc 8.0 noise cancellation technology, the EQ modes feel like a fantastic addition.

:Battery Life

TT claim a 16 hour battery life for these earphones, and that seems fairly spot-on. They lasted all day, which is what you need from wireless earphones, and I just charged them overnight automatically.

:Recommendations

This earhone is useful as a sports earphone I’d happily take them with me on a hike, to the gym, or on a run; they are sturdy and secure, and the EQ modes really helped my music pop to give me more motivation.

If anyone is looking for a second pair of earphones for exercise in general, these are a fantastic choice!

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.